Admissions Open House, November 4, 2013
Meyerson Hall, 210 S. 34th Street (southwest corner of 34th and Walnut)
You are cordially invited to attend the School of Design's Open House for prospective graduate students on Monday, November 4, 2013. This is a great opportunity for you to talk to students and faculty, meet with financial aid staff and tour the studios and facilities. Click HERE to register for Open House or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to get tickets for any guests that you are bringing.
The complete agenda for Open House will be available here a few weeks prior to the event.
Check-in for the Open House will be held in the basement level of Meyerson Hall on November 4th from 8:15 to 9:00 a.m. and a continental breakfast will be provided. The approximate schedule for the day is as follows:
- 9:15 am Introduction by the Dean
- 10 am Program and Curriculum Overviews/Studio and Facility Tours
- 12:30 pm Lunch with faculty members and current students
- 2:30 pm Financial Aid Session
- 3 to 5 pm Various round tables
- 5:30 pm Happy Hour with faculty and students