Sketch plan study
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER: Keast and Hood Co.; Dr. August E. Komendant (consultant engineer)
MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: Fred S. Dubin Associates
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT: George E. Patton
ACOUSTICS CONSULTANTS: Bolt, Beronek and Newman, Inc.
EARLIEST DATE: 17 June 1959
EARLIEST DATED DRAWING IN THE KAHN COLLECTION: 10 May 1961
LATEST DATE ON WORKING DRAWINGS IN THE KAHN COLLECTION: 23 March 1972
DATE OF COMPLETION OF CONSTRUCTION: 30 January 1963
NOTE: A two-story addition to the existing church building, containing new offices, classrooms, a meeting room and a general purpose space was added.
|[PREVIOUS PROJECT]||[NEXT PROJECT]||[NAME INDEX]||[DATE INDEX]|