- Adjunct Professor, Florida International University, Miami, FL.
- Designer, Kaulium Architects, Miami, FL.
- Master of Science in Architectural Pedagogy, University of Florida (2009)
- Master of Architecture, University of Florida (2007)
- Bachelor of Design, University of Florida (2005)
Eric's research deals primarily with 20th century histories and theories of architectural detailing. He is exploring basic typologies of material joints, the factors that affect and condition their form, and their transformation and elaboration over time. Further, he is employing this view on joining materials as an analog for thinking about the interrelationships of other elements (space, energy, and life) in the production of architectural works.
Other research interests include: Anthropocentrism in 20th century architecture, constructive technique, materials, atmosphere, effect, and ground.