What should you do when you arrive to campus?
- Update your address information via Penn InTouch. Be sure to update all of your address information as soon as possible. Please give special attention to your billing and local address so bills and communication from the school is sure to arrive to you. Changing your address information can be done by logging into Penn InTouch and selecting the address button and following the prompts. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any problems.
- Get your PennCard. During the first week of school you can get your PennCard at Campus Express (Houston Hall, 34th and Spruce Streets); check Campus Express Online for specific dates and times. You can also get your card at the PennCard Center any other time (3601 Walnut Street, Second Floor of Penn Bookstore, 215-417-CARD).
- International Students should check in with International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) (http://global.upenn.edu/isss) at 3701 Chestnut Street, Suite 1W, as soon as possible upon arrival to campus.
- Check in with your Department. When you arrive on campus make sure you stop by your department office and introduce yourself. All department offices are located in Meyerson Hall with the exception of the Graduate Fine Arts office which is located in the Morgan Building.
- Stop by the Graduate Student Center (http://www.gsc.upenn.edu/) at 3615 Locust Walk to visit the New Student Information Kiosk, where you can pick up copies of the Resource Guide, New Student Orientation calendar, and more information to assist in your transition to Penn.
- Check out our Helpful Things to Know page for important information on resources that you may need while you are studying at Penn and living in Philadelphia.