Subscribe to Design Weekly e-News
Penn Weitzman Alumni Association Professional Review, Spring 2021
Virtual Student Event, email Kali Meeks for registration links
The Penn Weitzman Alumni Association (PWAA) will host its annual Professional Review Event this February 2021. Bring your portfolio, resume, or prepared questions for a one-on-one discussion with a practicing alumna/us. This event is for all Weitzman School of Design current students (especially students in their last semester): Architecture/MEBD, Landscape Architecture, City Planning, Historic Preservation, Fine Arts, Integrated Product Design, and Urban Spatial Analytics (MUSA).
Please read the following instructions:
- Each review will be 10 minutes long. Please register for only one time slot per discipline per evening.
- Register for this event with your Zoom name (how your name appears on screen when you use Zoom).
- Please log on 5 minutes before your scheduled time. You will only have 10 minutes with our alumni, so we don’t want you to limit your time.
- Have your resume, portfolio, or questions ready to share with the alumni in the session (you will be able to share your screen).
- Please let us know at least one day in advance if you need to cancel.
Thursday, February 4, 4pm – 5pm, Fine Arts
Wednesday, February 10, 5pm – 7pm, City & Regional Planning and Landscape Architecture
Thursday, February 11, 5pm – 7pm, Architecture, Historic Preservation, Integrated Product Design, and MUSA
If you require any accessibility accommodation, such as live captioning, audio description, or a sign language interpreter, please email email@example.com to let us know what you need. Please note, we require at least 48 hours’ notice. If you register within 48 hours of this event, we won’t be able to secure the appropriate accommodations.