Weitzman School ITS Help Desk
Our main Help Desk is located on the 3rd floor of Meyerson Hall, Rm319. We are staffed with IT printing support from 8:30am until 4:30pm, and supplemented with student lab assistants on the evenings and weekends. IT staff is also available from 9am to 5pm in the Addams Hall basement. Creating a HelpDesk ticket is the most efficiant way to contact us about resolving any issue you may have regarding Weitzman School IT Serives. To create a ticket simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Weitzman School ITS
Weitzman School Information Technology Services are a team of IT professionals who support our computer labs, printing systems, Weitzman School faculty and staff, and of course - Weitzman School students.
IT staff are here to assist with the following items:
- Trouble with Weitzman School owned machines
- Printing and plotting questions or trouble
- Assistance with network access, be it connection to our servers, or getting you on AirPennNet
- Questions or issues with the computer labs, as well as issues with the computers or AV equipment in the basement level classrooms.
- Any issues you may run into with Penn systems your work computers
*In most cases, contacting us by email (via email@example.com) is the quickest and most efficient way to have your issue resolved.