About Weitzman IT Services
NOTICE: Weitzman IT staff are working remotely until further notice, in response to Coronavirus
Weitzman School Information Technology Services are a team of IT professionals who support our computer labs, printing systems, Weitzman School faculty and staff, and of course - Weitzman School students.
IT staff are here to assist with the following items:
- Trouble with Weitzman School owned machines
- Printing and plotting questions or trouble
- Assistance with network access, be it connection to our servers, or getting you on AirPennNet
- Questions or issues with the computer labs, as well as issues with the computers or AV equipment in the basement level classrooms.
- Any issues you may run into with Penn systems your work computers
IT Help Desk
Our main Help Desk is located on the 3rd floor of Meyerson Hall, Rm319. We are staffed with IT printing support from 8:30am until 4:30pm, and supplemented with student lab assistants on the evenings and weekends. IT staff is also available from 9am to 5pm in the Addams Hall basement. Creating a HelpDesk ticket is the most efficiant way to contact us about resolving any issue you may have regarding Weitzman School IT Serives. To create a ticket simply email email@example.com.