For those who have render needs other than using V-Ray and Keyshot! Please read this message carefully only certain applications are supported. For a detailed list please see:
Step 1: Sign Up for An Account
In order to gain access to Weitzman's render access please perform the following steps:
- Go to http://www.renderrocket.com/mc/signup and sign up for a Render Rocket account
- Username: Weitzman Email address
- Your Weitzman Email address is your PennKey username + @design.upenn.edu
- We will not give access to accounts created with non-penn usernames or email addresses.
- RENDER ROCKET WILL NOT CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF IT DOES NOT INCLUDE YOUR PENNKEY USERNAME!
- After you create your account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can invite you to Weitzman's render account.
- When you receive the invite email from us, click on the link.
- Once we approve your account, you will then be able to log in and proceed to render
Step 2: Learn How to Use the Render Rocket Service:
Please Review the following videos to learn how to use the Render Rocket service
- Overview Render Rocket: Walk Through Mission Control
- Getting Started and Submitting your 1st Render: Uploading Source Files and Creating Projects
Step 3: What if Something Goes Wrong?
For issues related to the Render Rocket service, please contact Render Rocket’s Technical Support:
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Form: http://support.renderrocket.com/anonymous_requests/new
- Phone: 310.984.6877 (option 2).
- Create a Ticket: From Mission Control – just click Support Center to create a ticket
If you do not hear back within 48 hours email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to expedite the request.
Response time should be within 1 to 2 hours during our business hours
- 8 am to 10 pm M-F
- 9 am to 7 pm Sat, Sunday and Holidays