Working in the Lab
- Always work on the D: drive
- Logout when you are finished
- If you need to leave a workstation for less than 15 minutes, you can lock it
- Do not leave a workstation logged in and unattended
- Server Space
- When you login, you are already connected to your server space
- Everthing in your Documents, Desktop, and home directory are part of your server space
- Working from the Local D: Drive
- Use for doing your work, and printing
- Make frequent backups your data. Keep multiple copies of your data.
- Anyone can delete data from the D: Drives.
- Do not use for the primary copy of your data!
- Follow our Printing Guidelines
- Print from the D: Drive
- Do not use JPEGs
- Resolution: 150ppi max
- Convert to PDF
- Scanner Drivers for the 3D scanners are installed on ADD-PCLab-18
- GeoMagic is installed on ADD-PCLab-19