Foreign Nationals and Architecture Accreditation

Although students who are foreign nationals and who hold a professional degree such as a Bachelor of Architecture from their home country will not be considered for our accredited March program, it is still possible for them to seek licensure in the US with their degree through the NAAB. The three main requirements one must fulfill to be licensed in a U.S. jurisdiction include education, experience, and examination. To have your education evaluated by NAAB through their Education Evaluation Services for Architects (EESA) program, you can access the application at: Once your credentials have been evaluated, you will need to fulfill the training and examination requirements before you can be licensed. For more details about the accreditation process, go to