2019 Designify Schedule:
- June 12,13, & 14 --- 9 AM to 5:30 PM
- July 2 & 3 --- 10 AM to 5:30 PM
- July 16 & 17 --- 10 AM to 5:30 PM
- July 25 & 26 --- 10 AM to 5:30 PM
- August 2 --- 10 AM to 5:30 PM
- August 8 & 9 --- 10 AM to 5:30 PM
- August 15 & 16 --- 10 AM to 5:30 PM
- August 22 &
23--- 10 AM to 5:30 PM *Our August 23rd session has been cancelled due to New Student Orientation. We will have a later date that will be announced after classes begin.
Get your computer Weitzman School ready with our "Designify" checklist!
Prior to looking at our checklist (found here), please consider a few things regarding your personal computer:
- Is it an older computer model? If the answer is yes, your computer is possibly not up to par with our latest computer hardware recommendations.
- Have you been regularly updating your operating system? If the answer is no, your computer is lacking critical hardware and security updates and needs to be updated.
- Do you have antivirus or anti malware software installed and/or active? If the answer is no, your machine is possibly infected with malware or viruses and needs to be scanned/cleaned, or possibly have its operating system reinstalled.
If you've gone over the previous key points and feel confident you're ready to get your computer prepared for Weitzman School, please refer to our Designify Checklist.