Every semester, we hold webchats for our prospective students. This is a great opportunity to get answers to many common questions and to interact with current students and Admissions staff. The schedule for our fall webchats will be available here in late September.
Who's on the chat?
Our Admissions staff: Lauren Hoover (username: lauren), Stephanie Whaley (username: Stephanie) and Joan Weston (username: Joan)
Our students are identified by their program and graduating year, for example, MLA20_Janet.
How do I join?
A URL to enter the chat will be posted on this page when the chat begins.
Your username should be the program(s) you are pursuing and your first name, for example, MAR_Judy or MLA_John.
- The access password is PennDesign (case-sensitive).
- Type each question as a separate chat line instead of submitting multiple questions in one chat so that we have time to answer each question.
- To exit the webchat, close your browser.
- We don't always answer all your questions, so if we skip your question and the chat is over, please feel free to follow up with us via email to email@example.com. OR you can visit Our Students page and contact one of our students directly.
Transcripts from Previous Chats
The transcript from the most recent webchat will be posted within a few days after the chat at the bottom of this webpage.
- Webchat Transcript 04-11-2019
- Webchat Transcript 03-28-2019
- Webchat Transcript 03-26-2019
- Webchat Transcript 11-09-2018
- Webchat Transcript 11-07-2018
- Webchat Transcript 10-25-2018
- Webchat Transcript 04-05-2018
- Webchat Transcript 03-29-2018
- Webchat Transcript 03-22-2018
- Webchat Transcript 11-30-2017
- Webchat Transcript 11-06-2017