Aaron Colish Collection (216), Architect, 1910-1997
Colish entered the office of Paul P. Cret after earning his architecture degree from the University of Pennsylvania. Colish also operated in partnership with Charles G. Etter as Colish & Etter until 1948 when Colish established an independent practice. Colish joined the national AIA in 1944, and served as the Philadelphia chapter director between 1968 and 1970.
This collection comprises photographic materials and memorabilia (chiefly marketing brochures) related to architectural projects of Aaron Colish, as well as drawings not related to projects and a small amount of personal material.Download Finding Aid