Both L.C. Baker Jr. (1859-1915) and E. James Dallett (1861-1917) worked at Furness & Evans, which became Furness, Evans & Co, where they became partners in 1886. In 1888 Baker and Dallett left the firm to form their own firm based in Philadelphia. Baker & Dallett designed a wide variety of buildings between 1888 and 1912 in Philadelphia, Wilmington and surrounding counties.
The collection comprises three watercolor renderings, on two sheets, for the Chester National Bank, Chester and the Third National Bank, Philadelphia, PA.