Martin, Stewart, Noble & Class
Martin, Stewart, Noble & Class Collection (182), architecture firm, established 1962
Martin, Stewart, Noble & Class began when younger architects Warren Noble and Harry Gordon Stewart joined experinced architect Sydney Errington Martin in 1954. In 1962, they added Robert Allen Class as a partner. The firm was active in in the Philadelphia region, and built two buildings at the University of Pennsylvania, Meyerson Hall and Laboratory for Research on the Structure of Matter.
The collection contains architectural drawings for Meyerson Hall, the building for the University of Pennsylvania Weitzman School of Design.