Our Open House for accepted and wait-listed candidates will be held on Monday, April 6th. For information about registration as well as a link to the day's agenda please click here. Check-in for the Open House will take place in Meyerson Hall from 8:30 to 9:00 a.m. and a continental breakfast will be provided. The program begins at 9:00 and will include:
- Welcoming Remarks from the Dean
- Program and Curriculum Overviews
- Lunch with Faculty and Current Students
- Various Afternoon Panels and Information Sessions
- Studio and Facility Tours
Thrive at Penn (TAP) is an online program specifically for incoming graduate and professional students to enhance their Penn experience. TAP supports student success with information and resources on academic integrity; wellness and health; and healthy relationships and sexual violence prevention.