University of Pennsylvania - Landscape Architecture and Regional Planning
University of Pennsylvania - Landscape Architecture and Regional Planning Program Collection (122)
Initially established in 1924 and later revitalized under the leadership of Professor Ian McHarg in the 1960s, the Department of Landscape Architecture and Regional Planning is recognized around the world for its pioneering contributions to ecological planning and design.
This collection contains teaching records and student work for the department from 1958-1999, as well as records for the Center for Envirnomental Design and Planning. The collection includes maps of the Delaware River Basin from studios taught by Ian McHarg in the 1960's.