Watson and Huckel Collection (204), Architectural Firm, 1902-1917
Watson & Huckel was an architectural firm based in Philadelphia, that was a partnership between Frank Rushmore Watson and Samuel Huckel between 1902 and 1917. The firm was known as a prolific office that had many church commissions. In addition to churches, however, the firm designed the Union Station at Worcester, MA (1909-1912), the Cumberland County Courthouse in Bridgeton, NJ (1915), and the Monmouth Hotel in Spring Lake, NJ (1916).
This collection contains a single architectural drawing for storefron alterations at 1419 Walnut Street in Philadelphia.