Thomas, Martin & Kirkpatrick
Thomas, Martin & Kirkpatrick Collection (213), Architecture Firm, 1919-1931
The architectural firm of Thomas, Martin & Kirkpatrick was established when Walter H. Thomas (1876-1948) joined the established partnership of Sydney E. Martin (1883-1970) and Donald M. Kirkpatrick (1887-1966). Kirkpatrick left the firm in 1931 to pursue his interests in engraving, and the firm continued as Thomas & Martin until Thomas retired in 1941. Martin then practiced independently until he formed a new partnership in 1954.
The collection comprises 20 sheets of architectural drawings documenting two houses designed by the firm of Thomas, Martin & Kirkpatrick and its successor firm Thomas & Martin for John C. Gilpin.Download Finding Aid