Frederick William Gunster Peck Collection (084), Landscape Architect, 1909-1998
Frederick W. G. Peck established his landscape architecture practice in 1933, specializing in the design of residential properties, but he also engaged in industrial landscape development, campus planning, and the design of parks and playgrounds. Peck lectured at the University of Georgia, the Barnes Foundation, and the University of Pennsylvania, and also served in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers during World War II.
The collection contains records of the landscape architectural practice of Frederick W. G. Peck, together with his publications and teaching records. The collection also includes photographic and personal materials.