University of Pennsylvania - Buildings and Grounds
University of Pennsylvania - Buildings and Grounds Collection (180)
This collection contains architectural drawings for University owned properties dating between 1875-2000, and was transferred to the Architectural Archives from the Department of Buildings and Grounds. Buildings represented in the collection include Houston Hall (1894-1947), Logan Hall (1912-1952), Irvine Auditoriumn, the Franklin Building (1963) and the Parking Garage at 32nd and Walnut (1963).
For more information about this collection, contact Heather Isbell Schumacher, Archivist (email@example.com).